We’re taking a look at the latest sneaker drops from adidas, geared towards runners. The brand is happy to introduce Pulseboost HD and ALPHAEDGE 4D, both of which are pushing the bounds of performance footwear.
adidas introduced Pulseboost HD with new boost innovation for urban runners. Pulseboost HD is the first silhouette to offer Boost HD, an evolution of the iconic midsole technology from adidas. Boost HD delivers more stability with the same unrivalled energy return and comfort
Sitting lower to the ground, Pulseboost HD is ready for the unexpected. A sudden stop, juke or quick change in direction on a busy city street is not a problem with a completely new package of performance benefits for runners.
- Boost HD is engineered for more stability with the same best-in-class comfort and energy return—a new expression of the best.
- Continental™ Adaptive Traxion is a new Continental™ Rubber outsole developed by artificial intelligence, giving maximum grip to quickly change direction on any surface, dry or wet.
- Adapt Knit is a new flexible upper that stretches where you need it.
The Pulseboost HD is available at adidas retail stores and online, at a retail price of R2299.
Watch video here and follow the #UltraBOOST conversation on Instagram by following @adidasZA @adidasRunning.
adidas launches the latest ALPHAEDGE 4D Parley for the Oceans, which include the revolutionary ADIDAS 4D midsole. ALPHAEDGE 4D features a sport-inspired geometric lattice structure, that provides stability, and is precisely tuned to offer support and cushioning – the future of performance footwear.
The ALPHAEDGE 4D model features:
· The intricate lattice structure is precisely tuned for sport, absorbing pressure from any angle and propelling the foot forward and supporting movement where needed.
· The ADIDAS 4D midsole is printed with light and oxygen using Carbon Digital Light SynthesisTM (DLSTM) technology, a technology pioneered by Carbon (partnership first announced in April 2017). Carbon DLSTM technology uses digital light projection, oxygen-permeable optics and programmable liquid resins to print high-performance, durable polymeric products.
· The technology uses data to translate the needs of a performance category, and eventually individual athlete or consumer, with the required movement, cushioning and stability directly into a midsole.
Primeknit upper, with zoned forging
· A super-lightweight upper that encases your foot in a seamless sock-like fit providing the support and comfort needed during sharp lateral movements and tight turns. Each thread is individually constructed millimeter by millimeter with zoned forging.
· The Continental rubber outsole draws on 140 years of Continental tire technology and research – with engineered traction zones to support deeper cuts and faster acceleration, regardless of surface terrain or weather.
Parley for the Oceans collaboration
· The ADIDAS 4D x Parley release made with Ocean Plastic® helps defend our oceans from plastic pollution. Plastic trash collected from remote beaches and coastal communities is spun into high-performance wear, turning your workout into a statement for the oceans.
ALPHAEDGE 4D PARLEY will be available online at a retail price of R5999.